On Monday, March 29, 2010 5:02:01 pm you wrote:
> Thanks, Tim, that did the trick and put me on the right track.  Now, if I
> could only decide is tables are really all that evil!

I don't know that they're all _that_ evil, but I don't like them much, for
what it's worth.  On the other hand, without them, you have to get your hands
really dirty really quickly.

It might be worth it to keep the tables, and just play with the basic-ish
formatting stuff for now until you get the hang of selectors and specificity,
and then aim for bigger and better (and exponentially more annoying) things
like the box model, and floats, and positioning.

---Tim