Hello list!

I'm having an issue with a form and Opera. Page is here and CSS can be
viewed in the normal manner:
http://www.jhsph.edu/_beta/2009.10.06_health_disparities/index.html

The problem is the search box. I've tested the page in FF (Mac/Win), Safari,
Opera, IE6, IE7, and IE8. The form is in the proper place in all except
Opera, which surprises me as Opera is a browser that rarely gives me grief.
At any rate, I can't figure out what's causing the search box to be lower
than it should be and I am here asking for fresh eyes to take a look.

As always, I am grateful for this resource and thank you in advance for
taking the time to assist.

-Mike