On 2010/07/15 12:01 (GMT+0800) luby composed:

> I have a problem for the style font-famliy of textarea .
> The code is as follows:
> Hello word!
> <textarea style="font-family:inherit;font-size:inhert;">textarea css style!
> </textarea>
> But I found the textarea's css style can't be/ /inflect.If i want to the
> textarea's css
> //style is the same as the its parent element's .what can i do .

Looks to me like you didn't use a spell checker or a CSS validator. Works
fine for me without the typo.

Actually I'm surprised that textarea is inline rather than block, and
wouldn't have expected textarea to be valid as a span child.

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://fm.no-ip.com/