Actually, if i set the style of the textarea as "font-size: 18pt; font-family:
'Centaur';"
it works,but let its style as the parent element,it does not work,not only span
tag.
if the parent tag is div etc ,it does not work too.

于 2010-7-15 12:50, Felix Miata 写道:
> On 2010/07/15 12:01 (GMT+0800) luby composed:
>

>> I have a problem for the style font-famliy of textarea .
>> The code is as follows:
>> Hello word!
>> <textarea style="font-family:inherit;font-size:inhert;">textarea css style!
>> </textarea>
>> But I found the textarea's css style can't be/ /inflect.If i want to the
>> textarea's css
>> //style is the same as the its parent element's .what can i do .
>>
> Looks to me like you didn't use a spell checker or a CSS validator. Works
> fine for me without the typo.
>
> Actually I'm surprised that textarea is inline rather than block, and
> wouldn't have expected textarea to be valid as a span child.

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail and any
accompanying attachment(s)
is intended only for the use of the intended recipient and may be confidential
and/or privileged of
Neusoft Corporation, its subsidiaries and/or its affiliates. If any reader of
this communication is
not the intended recipient, unauthorized use, forwarding, printing,  storing,
disclosure or copying
is strictly prohibited, and may be unlawful.If you have received this
communication in error,please
immediately notify the sender by return e-mail, and delete the original message
and all copies from
your system. Thank you.