Well I thought I got it to work with removing the background color, but it's
not.  I was printing from multiple browsers and must have made a mistake on
which one worked.  :-(

-----Original Message-----
From: David Laakso [mailto:da...@chelseacreekstudio.com]
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2010 4:25 PM
To: css-d
Cc: Angela French
Subject: Re: [css-d] more Opera printing weirdness

David Laakso wrote:
> Angela French wrote:
>
>> Always a bit hesitant to put my test site URL out there, but here it is.
>> You can try this page.
>> http://checkoutacollege.com:8080/ExploreCareers/WorkerRetraining.aspx

Not sure. The primary difference that I get when printing the page in
latest versions of Mac Firefox and Mac Opera is twofold:

1/ The page background color prints fuchsia in Opera [ you have not
killed my default background-color ].
2/ The  content-text is a little smaller in Opera than in Firefox.

Try:
#maincontent p, li, td
{
    /*font-size: 9pt!important;
    font-family: verdana, arial, helvetica;*/

font-family: arial, helvetica, sans-serif;
font -size: 11pt;

}

 Best,
~d