Angela French wrote:
> But when I set the body background to white, shouldn't that do the trick?

> In Mac Opera/10.6, I changed my default preference for background from
> fuchsia to white. I left my personal preference for /minimum font-size/
> in this browser intact at 32px.
> I clicked Opera>File>Print>Copies 1>Print.
> It printed fine on 4 pages. The type is very large because my pref
> font-size setting overrides.
>
> Best,
> ~d
>
> PS Please bottom post. Thanks.

Yes, I would think so. Since you seem to get different results than mine
-- assuming we are both using the same procedure to print -- I regret
that I do not know what the problem is on your end. Note, that I am
using Mac Opera/10.6; and, that I am unable to test the same browser on
my PC at the moment. However, I rather doubt there might be any
significant difference between Mac and PC for print?

Best,
~d

PS Please bottom post and cc the list so others may contribute their
thoughts... Thanks.

--
desktop
http://chelseacreekstudio.com/