On Thu, 16 Dec 2010, Gabriele Romanato wrote:

During my work I spend a lot of time searching for CSS templates, and I'm always struck by the fact that __all__ the templates I find are non-semantical and with enormous fixed widths... I know that if you want to post something on Theme Forest you have to stick to pixels and divitis but, hey, there's a limit... I guess. So here's my first, basic test/demo:

http://onwebdev.blogspot.com/2010/12/css-templates-outside-box.html

comments are welcome, improvements either. criticisms are too easy with me... I'm a psycho workaholic!

<http://t.cfaj.ca/outsidethebox.jpg>

--
   Chris F.A. Johnson, <http://cfajohnson.com>
   Author: