> Have you reproduced that on a real machine ? From your screen shot, it
> appears

> that it was taken through a screenshot service.
>
> I have a Fx 5.01 here, and I can't reproduce your issue.
>
> Philippe

No I only have FF3.6 on windows and the browser sandbox on spoon.net isn't
working so great these days. So you mean to tell me it's OK on your machine?
The browser service from adobe labs seemed to pick things up that were off.
There were a bunch of margin issues in IE 7 which I corrected and as I did, and
hit refresh on their service it would update the screenshot. That's why I'm not
crazy about screenshot services because they're not as reliable as a virtual
browser or the real thing. I haven't been able to test whether the drop down
under "about" works in IE7 I'm guessing it does just no way of knowing for
sure. Do you happen to have any suggestions on more reliable browser testing
sources?

Elli