> I don't think I one either but this talk of FF3, FF4 and FF5 has got me
> confused.
>
> On Windows 7, FF4 was replaced within a week by FF5 and FF5 lasted about 2
> months. I now have FF6.0.2 on my machine. There is no mention of which build
> of
> Gecko this is. Are you saying that there is only version 4 and 5 of FF on Mac?

No, what I mean is FF 4 & 5 were the 2 offered for testing on both Windows and
Mac via Adobe Browser Labs. I'm still on version 3.6 on my own machine because
the upgrade to FF4 was incompatible with Firebug and I didn't want to
compromise my development process. Firebug is like a lifeline! lol. Not sure
how versions 5 & 6 are with Firebug. Know anything?

Elli