The "J" is entirely visible in ie6, but still cut in ie7. The layout
is not flexible in 6, but I'm betting that's on purpose. Saw no other
display problems, otherwise. I always liked the airy feel of your
site.

<aside>
Navigation is a bit unfriendly to me, having to keep going back to the
'front page' to get to other sections of the site is odd to me. Also,
on a large enough screen, I am told what page I am on 3 times in large
print. Maybe hide the one on the bottom of the page when on a wide
screen? Just a thought.

On Thu, Sep 29, 2011 at 10:14 PM, David Laakso
<da...@chelseacreekstudio.com> wrote:
> Greetings from Redmond...
>
> Gotten to point where we can't see the forest through the trees [signature
> link].
> Fast and dirty quick tour in IE 6/7 with any corrections that may be needed
> noted is gratefully appreciated.
>
> As ever,
> Bill and Melinda
>
> --
> Desktop. Laptop. Tablet. Mobile!
> http://chelseacreekstudio.com/

Tom Livingston | Senior Interactive Developer | Media Logic |
ph: 518.456.3015x231 | fx: 518.456.4279 | mlinc.com