On 1/3/2012 2:49 PM, Elli Vizcaino wrote:

1/ Confirm that the CSS and markup are valid, that it is not hanging on a CSS
error, and that you have saved the CSS file before uploading it.

It's not always possible to use valid css due to proprietary css markup such as -webkit, -moz, as I'm using CSS3 the HTML markup however is valid.

 2/ Delete the CSS file from the server. Boot. Upload the CSS file from the
 hardrive to the  server.

I have tried this numerous time and even so the browser will still use the CSS stylesheet it has cached.

Elli Vizcaino

Oh, my. Now what we'll do? Perhaps a movie...

Best,
Robert
-- A River Ran Through it