2012-01-05 0:54, Christian Kirchhoff wrote:

A friend of mine has a Wordpress blog: http://run-united.com

He told me that after he changed something, there was a problem in the
start page: The right column containing certain widgets was suddenly
pushed down below the main column with the recent article's teaser
texts. Almost as if if suddenly had a "clear: " defined.

I'd suggest that you first validate the HTML markup using http://validator.w3.org and then the CSS code using http://jigsaw.w3.org/css-validator/. Many of the errors reported are not important (may be intentional uses of nonstandard features), but an unclosed <div> in markup and a parse error in CSS code may well have serious effects.

Yucca