>From what I can see in FF/Firebug the problem that's causing the side bar to
>push down is this:

#content {
    margin: 0 280px 0 20px;
}

That's a huge margin on the right side of the content div. Plus there are no
width specified for either of the divs: #content & #primary. If you're not
going to specify a width you should at least float the content div left along w
the primary div float right as you have.

Elli Vizcaino
Helping artists, entrepreneurs and small
businesses knock the socks off the competition!
http://www.e7flux.com