On 4/20/12 10:42 AM, Angela French wrote:
Hello List,

I have dropped a font size down on my top navigation bar .05em and
IE9 is wrapping the list items to the next line.  This is not
happening in IE8/IE7compatability, or any other browser I tested. Can
anyone tell me what the issue might be? The nav bar in question reads
"Education Svcs........Groups" and it is the Groups list item that
wraps to the next line.

http://sbctc.edu/college/_i-ctclinkNEW.aspx

Hi Angela,
It happens in all browsers on my MacBook. I do suggest not making the
font-size any smaller though - it's already hard to read on a small
laptop screen.

Perhaps you could take out the ctcLink item that seems to appear another
two times on that page - and is not on the inner pages AFAICT.
--
Cordially,
David