On 20.04.2012 12:42, Angela French wrote:

 I have dropped a font size down on my top navigation bar .05em and
 IE9 is wrapping the list items to the next line. This is not
 happening in IE8/IE7compatability, or any other browser I tested.

 http://sbctc.edu/college/_i-ctclinkNEW.aspx

I suggest you make sure the navbar - with drop-downs - looks and behaves OK whether it is on one or two lines.

Navbars like yours will nearly always spread onto more lines in all my browsers because of my preferences for "all text at easy readable sizes", and that a navbar drops a few items to next line is OK as long as navigation can still be understood and used.

regards
        Georg