Hi Hakan!

On Mon, Nov 19, 2012 at 3:27 PM, Hakan Kirkan <ad...@jump2top.com> wrote:
> I do not think it is a bad idea..

Cool! Glad to know my thinking on this one is not totally out of the ordinary.

> I did the test for you, IE6 gives a script error "Object expected"  not IE7
> and others. You can test it at at http://browsershots.org

Awesome, thank you, I really appreciate the help. :)

That's strange about the errors... Must be a side effect of all the
features that jsfiddle has under the hood.

It's funny, I'm so used to testing each browser by hand, I did not
even think of running that page through a site like browsershots! :D

Thank you for the quick reply, tips and help; I really appreciate it!

Have a nice day.