Le 20 nov. 2012 à 07:22, Micky Hulse <mickyhulse.li...@gmail.com> a écrit :

> A little demo:
>
> <http://jsfiddle.net/qUGpj/>
>
> Would that be a bad way to compensate for the top-most line-height of
> paragraphs?
>
> Basically, I'd like to keep a larger line-height and, at the same
> time, allow floated images to line up more precisely with the
> upper-most paragraph in summary text (for example).

I usually push those images down a little with some padding-top:

p {
    line-height: 1.8;
    background: hsla(60,90%,50%,.5);
    /*margin: -.45em 0 20px;*/
    margin: .5em 0;
    padding: 0;
}
img {
    float: right;
    display: inline;
    padding-top: .6em
}

Playing with negative top/bottom margin often cause issues with
margin-collapsing and may cause unexpected overlap with (preceding) floated
blocks. It also complicates the calculation of line-grid alignment.

Philippe
--
Philippe Wittenbergh
http://l-c-n.com