well David,

Since I'm still in the process of getting to 'Pro" level I can point you to a
tree Pro's site if you're interested in see how the REM unit is used: Is Andy
Clarke 'pro' enough for you?
His calls his site "Stuff & Nonsense" <http://www.stuffandnonsense.co.uk/> I'm
sure you know the name.

> Since the mission of this list is the practical application of CSS,
> rather than disusing it,

I'm sorry I thought this list was a place to share information about CSS in
order to solve problems, share tips & techniques and to learn. One way I've
learned in the past is to ask questions and listen to people who know more than
I do...it sounds like this list may be just for posting URLs to code samples.

Sorry, but I really did think that the info I posted was fairly clear.

Eric.