Hello David,

I would assume the Andy checked his design and code on all available devices
since he's an industry leader in advocating such testing. I have no idea what's
going on with your Android device, but if I were to diagnose the issue I'd start
there. Besides, if what you describe has something to do with the site's code I
don't think the the REM unit would be even close to the cause. I'd be happy to
list more sites using the REM unit. Maybe there will be something wrong with
them too.

BTW - I apologize for my atrocious spelling, it was very late at night when I
sent that message.

Eric