Hello everyone,

I'm sending this message because I am stuck and don't know how to solve
this problem.

i'm new to media queries and wanted to try them out.everything work fine
for mobile and tablet version.

But for the web page layout by default, (with no media query applied) ,
when i resize down the pages "a propos.php" and "enregistrement.php"; the
two containers (below the long picture ) which are floated elements don't
float as it should, but instead there is one container falling down
underneath the other one.This only occur when i resize down the browser.

2/when I don't resize the pages , the two containers float but the sum of
their width is not equal to the pic above them which is a 100% width. So
there is a gap .

Please could you help me sort this out:

http://urbanstyle.bugs3.com/about.php
http://urbanstyle.bugs3.com/enregistrement.php