On Jun 17, 2013, at 7:44 AM, Olivia A <onlinemedia...@gmail.com> wrote:
> But for the web page layout by default, (with no media query applied) ,
> when i resize down the pages "a propos.php" and "enregistrement.php"; the
> two containers (below the long picture ) which are floated elements don't
> float as it should, but instead there is one container falling down
> underneath the other one.This only occur when i resize down the browser.
>

> 2/when I don't resize the pages , the two containers float but the sum of
> their width is not equal to the pic above them which is a 100% width. So
> there is a gap .
>
> Please could you help me sort this out:
>

> http://urbanstyle.bugs3.com/about.php
> http://urbanstyle.bugs3.com/enregistrement.php

If I am understanding you, to me, your page changes as it ought to for
mobile…my understanding is that floats *should* go away or be "none"…and that
we should think of mobile devices as essentially single-column-layout platforms.

I do see some inconsistency with the space above "Lorem" (purple head) and the
box below, but you could fix that quickly in your MQ.

Also, I  might put the menu to the top. And something going on with your
Desktop menu such that "a propos" breaks. Is this your intention?

Overall, I like the way your layout flexes down, and ultimately slips into
single column.

HTH,

John