Just jumping in here with an additional question that might help Nancy as
well. I've been converting the splash pages where I work to be responsive,
just single pages. So far so good, but the idea of mobile first sounds
attractive. Can anyone recommend some good links for tutorial, articles,
etc. I have a Lynda account, so I'll check there. Thanks in advance.

Rod Castello