Howdy Philip,

~~~
Friday, November 7, 2014, 3:56:34 AM (USA 'Somewhere on-the-road time-zone'),
you wrote the message that appears below.

My reply appears here and/or interspersed within your message.
~~~

> The watermarking is added dynamically at the same time.

> Philip Taylor

Are you certain that the watermarks are added dynamically?

If so, I would like to see the code that accomplishes that feature.  It would
solve some issues for me, and also for some others on another discussion list.

Thanks.

G'Jim c):{-
--
Custom book-boxes: http://www.wyomerc.com/bookboxes/bookboxes.html