> Le 8 nov. 2014 à 09:59, Debbie Campbell <d...@redkitecreative.com> a écrit :
>
> Having a problem with IE here...
>
> http://www.boissonconsulting.com/resources/
>
> I'm using this sticky footer method (after trying several others):
>
> http://mystrd.at/modern-clean-css-sticky-footer/
>
> It's working fine in Chrome, FF, Safari/Win, but in IE 11 the footer is
> initially at the bottom of the window instead of the page, and stays in the
> same position when the page is scrolled. Please help and thank you in advance
> for looking.

I don’t know what your expectations are but given your code, your footer will
always position itself at the bottom of the content when the page is longer
than the height of  the viewport (as in the sample page you link to) and will
be positioned at the bottom of the viewport if there is little or no content on
the page.

(hint: use the developer tools of your browser to set #container to display:
none and you’ll see this in action)

Now what IE 11 is doing I don’t know (not available on this machine); based on
your description, it isn’t doing what I describe above, though. Sounds like it
interprets your set up as `position: fixed`.

Philippe
--
Philippe Wittenbergh
http://l-c-n.com/