The only solution I can think of is since the problem is with Safari using WebKit engine is if it's possible to switch between webkit and blink ?

MiB wrote:

okt 14 2015 01:28 Crest Christopher<crestchristop...@gmail.com>:

What if you don't have an iPhone or a Mac to begin with, there is no other options besides Chrome, or am I wrong ?

Xcode has iphone emulation . I haven’t applied it recently, but I think you can run it separately from the coding in Xcode. I did this at some point, but I don’t remember the set up and it should have been changed now..I use Bluestacks for Android.