On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 5:50 AM Karl DeSaulniers <k...@designdrumm.com>
wrote:

> There is also...
>
> http://getskeleton.com
>
> ..which is about as basic a grid system.
> Found this one when I had gotten tired of bootstrap's bloat.

I agree with Karl that Bootstrap is overkill if you're just looking for a
grid system and Skeleton is a really good one. I use Bootstrap a lot, but
only for sites where I'm going to want to use more of the framework than
just the grid (heck, I've even used bootstrap for its UI patterns but
swapped in a different grid system when I wanted something more flexible).

Also check out https://github.com/at-import/Singularity if you like SASS
and don't want to have to add any classes to your markup (as Skeleton and
Bootstrap both require).

Tim