There's an R missing in the URL - it should be http://turnkeysolutionsinc.com/

Mike

On 07/06/2016 09:38 AM, Tom Livingston wrote:
I'm getting a server error.

On Wednesday, July 6, 2016, Karl DeSaulniers <k...@designdrumm.com> wrote:

Hello Tom,
As well as everyone else. Can I invite you to take a look at a new website
of mine?
Please let me know if it breaks for you? Should be fully responsive "as
in" you can shrink the window and it responds.
TIA

http://tunkeysolutionsinc.com

@Tom — if you take a look at the images on this site, you will see how I
implemented what you're requesting I believe as well as the code pen below.

Best,

Karl DeSaulniers
Design Drumm
http://designdrumm.com