Howdy,

Im looking to use csync2 in an environment where I might not be able to
control the port that csync is listening on. I will (very likely) have
csync2 listening on 3 different ports across 3 machines.

Is it possible to have a configuration like this, and be able to sync
across the 3 nodes? Im currently running `csync -ii` on each node, and
`csync -xr` to sync to the other nodes.

In spec'ing csync2 out, I was able to get my configuration all set up and
running on 3 nodes, but I had forgot about this "port rule". Silly me...
FWIW, it would be great if I could use it for my use case.

--
Michael Basnight