|
Great!
Remember to try out the many electronic database services available through your
-----Original Message-----
The postmark deadline for submitting applications for stipends to attend the 2002 TLA Conference is approaching quickly.� Four stipends of $400 each have been made available by the Public Libraries Division of TLA.� Qualifying applicants must be currently employed in a public library, not hold a Master's Degree in Library Science or its equivalent, and not have previously attended a TLA Conference.� The applicant must also include a letter of recommendation. There is still time for me to e-mail applications to prospective applicants (if you have Microsoft Word) or to fax them.� Applications are also available online at www.txla.org/groups/pld/html/PLDapplication.rtf.� When I tried to access the application on the TLA site, I was asked for a user ID and a password.� I just closed the window and was able to proceed without either one of those. �
--------------------------------------------- To unsubscribe, send to [EMAIL PROTECTED] Include in body: unsubscribe ctls-l For information on CTLS-L please visit: http://www.ctls.net/document/ctls-l.htm |
Title: RE: PLD stipends for 2002 TLA Conference
- PLD stipends for 2002 TLA Conference cclib
- Sue . Soy

