The postmark deadline for submitting applications for stipends to attend the 2002 TLA Conference is approaching quickly.  Four stipends of $400 each have been made available by the Public Libraries Division of TLA.  Qualifying applicants must be currently employed in a public library, not hold a Master's Degree in Library Science or its equivalent, and not have previously attended a TLA Conference.  The applicant must also include a letter of recommendation. There is still time for me to e-mail applications to prospective applicants (if you have Microsoft Word) or to fax them.  Applications are also available online at www.txla.org/groups/pld/html/PLDapplication.rtf.  When I tried to access the application on the TLA site, I was asked for a user ID and a password.  I just closed the window and was able to proceed without either one of those.
 
The postmark deadline is December 15th.
 
Please contact me if you have questions or need an application. 
 
Peg Fleet
Scholarship Committee Chair
Phone: 254-547-1863
FAX:  254-547-4301
 
 
 


---------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, send to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Include in body: unsubscribe ctls-l

For information on CTLS-L please visit:
http://www.ctls.net/document/ctls-l.htm

Reply via email to