-Caveat Lector-

On  6 Dec 98 , Russell wrote:

> Snowowl,
>       Somewhere you lost me,  I don't follow the line of thought.  Could you
> explain?
>                               Russ

I assume you're referring to my post about Ron Goldman and his
friends.

There has been some question about who was the real object of this
murder and that Nicolle Simpson may have been the "bystander" --not
Goldman.

What makes this seem like  a possibility is that Ron Goldman's
roommate was either murdered or "vanished" or both something like a
week before what has become known as the O.J. murders.  I have also
read that three or four other young men--homosexuals? waiters at the
restaurant  (Mezaluna?) --have also been murder victims. At the time
of the murders, Goldman was in the process of opening another
restaurant (in Arizona?) and there are many questions about his
involvement in drugs.

In fact, there were many strange murders surrounding the
trial--please don't ask me to be specific because I can't remember
the details. At least one reporter was killed and Dominic Dunne's son
was, I believe, kidnapped. None of this was reported in the press, or
if it was, it was passed over quickly in back pages.

Where did I read this? In Sherman Skolnick's reports which you might
be able to find at Brian Redman's website.

I admit that I am one of the minority who believe that O.J. was
probably innocent. For such a prominent figure to commit such a
grisly crime, he/she would have to be or go totally psycho...and I
don't see any signs of that, despite the battering incident. Many
Hollywood marriages are very violent (lots of jealousy and
suspicions whirling around re infidelities, success, money, etc.)
Just my opinion, in spite of Jay Leno's nightly jokes about O.J. as
a killer. ( You have to wonder if NBC has a stake in the crime.)  But
worth considering.

Brian Redman posts to CTRL, so you can get his website from one of
his posts, or query him....or go to a search engine.

sno0wl