-Caveat Lector-

GOD BLESS YOU, BILL AND HILLARY!
================================

(CNNS, 12/22/98) -- In  a  vintage  episode of the old television
series, "The Beverly Hillbillies," "Granny" was trying  hard  one
day  to  be a better person.  She went around the mansion singing
to herself, "I've got  joy,  joy,  joy,  down  in my heart."  But
first "Jethro" did something  annoying  to  her.   Stoic,  Granny
persevered.   "I've  got joy, joy, joy, down in my heart."  Next,
"Uncle Jed" irked Granny.   Still,  Granny  kept trying to follow
her "old time religion."

Granny finally lost it when she encountered "Mrs. Drysdale."

In the case of Bill and Hillary Clinton, it's  difficult  not  to
succumb  to  hate.   After  the  Waco  Massacre,  a seething CNNS
(Conspiracy Nation News Service)  editor  fell into the depths of
hatred for  awhile.   Horrible  thoughts  went  through  my  mind
connected to Bill Clinton.

But  those  dark  thoughts were hurting me more than anyone else.
One day, I considered the  unthinkable:  saying a prayer for Bill
Clinton.

It took awhile longer before, through gritted  teeth,  I  finally
did  manage  a short prayer, meant to benefit the U.S. president.
Over time, it became easier.  And coincidentally, the  weight  of
hatred was lifted from me.

I'm  no  angel.  I bet I've raised more Hell in my life than most
people reading this.  But  I'm  learning  that hate hurts me more
than it hurts whoever I'm hating.  That's why I say, during  this
holiday season: GOD BLESS YOU, BILL AND HILLARY CLINTON!

I've got joy, joy, joy, down in my heart.

 +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +  +

INFORMATION PLEASE:  Conspiracy Nation  News  Service (CNNS) is a
co-operative effort.  Without the hints/rumors provided  by  many
excellent  sources,  we could not exist.  Have YOU heard anything
lately  that  might  be  important?   Pass  it  along  to  us  at
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
  Anonymity is guaranteed.  If you  prefer, send your news tip or
clues  on  same  to:   Brian  Redman,  310  S.  Prairie   (#202),
Champaign,  IL  61820.   Or you can go to a pay phone and call in
your news tip: 217-356-4418.
  THEY will never tell us the whole truth about what is going on.
But we, the People, working together, can find out what is REALLY
happening.