-Caveat Lector-

Baba Wawa has spoken.

This evening, in her annual ABC-TV special, ace reporter Baba Wawa, of 20/20 fame,
named our POTUS, Bill Clinton, the MOST fascinating person of 1998. Why?

Because he's the "tom sawyer of politics," she says.   And he's a "paradox," she
continues.

He screws 'round and everyone around him falls, Ms. Wawa says.  Ken Starr goes
after him, but Ken Starr's reputation is hurt. He fools around on his wife, and
she becomes an icon of sorts (cover of Vogue). He has an affair with a 21-yr old,
and she disappears from the public eye. He gets impeached, but may wiggle out of
this one yet. And so on....

That's why Baba Wawa chose BC as the MOST fascinating person of 1998. But she
didn't tell us whether he's a good role model. I guess that's up to each and every
one of us.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

>  -Caveat Lector-
>
> Brian Redman, you are a better man than I, but for the sake of the Holidays, I
> say that neither the President nor his illegal activities nor his wife will be
> able to steal MY joy this season.  I will not bless them, because they simply
> don't deserve it, but until after the holidays neither will I curse them . . .
> unless they murder more innocent people in the meantime . . . there I go
> again. . .
> Teo1000
> Merry Christmas to All

Regards,
-A
http://www.erols.com/mack97
"The sharpest tool in the shed." -- anonymous