-Caveat Lector-

> > I wager that if we were to ask everyone on this list --about 400 plus--
> and
> folks on
> > the other lists (MC, REPUB, RUSH, XPOLT, etc.) you'll find not one
> person
> who has
> > been "polled" or "interviewed" by Gallup or any of its sister polling
> organizations.
> >
> > Hey, Mr. Andy Kohut, polling guru, who are you calling anyway?!
> <snip>

> but within the last year. People, like it or not, statistical sampling
> *does*
> work. Go ask a business major at your local college. The sample may seem
> small, but it really does indicate how the entire population feels. Just
> because the poll results don't jibe with your own preferences doesn't
> invalidate the poll.
>
> Bob<<<<

         If these polls are accurate then it's not a new president we
need... It's a new country...  It's funny yet frustrating how the people
that have less interest in what actually is going on are the ones who have
the power to vote in what they desire because of the simple fact that the
ignorant outnumber the truth seekers.  I don't think when they formed the
majority rule law, they didn't expect the majority to blinded like they are
now.

        Jamie