-Caveat Lector-

Date: Saturday, January 02, 1999 11:05 AM
Subject: Re: Bill Clinton: Deadbeat Dad?

>>I wonder if this is something that is done for (to?) every potential
>>president just in case he decides to become independent.
>>Linda

Personally I don't care whether or not some politician fathers a kid or not.
But if that politician holds himself out as the "The Feminist President" who
aggressively seeks to "protect the children" and working moms from the
perfidy of
"deadbeat dads" by demanding all kind of new legislation to make it a crime
to avoid child support, and it is exposed that this politician has failed to
support his child even
though he knew that the child was probably his, then I am filled with
disgust at that politician.

flw

DECLARATION & DISCLAIMER
screeds are not allowed. Substanceónot soapboxing!  These are sordid matters
nazi's need not apply.