-Caveat Lector-

Screw all the homeless!!! Personally, I would like to kick up dust in their
collective faces as my Range Rover speeds me off to a ski vacation in Aspen!
However, I would not want to sully the Gucci bags I have on the luggage rack
with their cooties. During this cold month of January, I like to think about
the homeless people of this country. I usually do it while sitting on the
deck of my house in St. Thomas. Then I collapse into fits of laughter.

What do you think they say as they're going to sleep?
"Hey Joe, isn't this bed GRATE?"

What does a homeless kid say to his parents when he turns 18?
"Mom, Dad. I have to move out. This place has me BOXED IN!!!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!

   This is America,  land of opportunity!  If they don't know how to work
hard and get ahead, then I say they are criminals! They are violating the
basic principles of capitalism. I say if you do not have at least $250,000
in the bank by the time you are 27 then you are lazy, shiftless and should
be rounded up with the rest of the freeloaders and destroyed.

LONG LIVE THE TOP 10%!!!!!!!!!!