-Caveat Lector-

>Moe, Larry or Curly?

The smart one

>thanks for the Golden Bough info.
>That is just the kind of info I was looking for.  Now what 'occult'
>group is actually using this?

I don't know, but man you should have seen them kicking Edgar Allan Poe.

>The group he is refering to does not appear in the
>snippit and without that ifo even he is unverifiable (a shame too.. a
>love his work.. I simply don't have my copy here right now.
>This is the kind of info we need.  Now how does Frasier tie to
>Kennedy any more than it does John Lennon?  He wasn't a king.. but he
>was the Walrus.

Sorry man but it's hard to scan an 850 page book on a flatbed. Suffice it to
say that he documents evidence and theological consequences of "ritualistic
oligarchicide" from the Assryians all the way thru the 20th century, in
cultures ranging from Polynesia, Africa, to North and Central  American
Indians.

I did scan some of the conclusion to "The Scapegoat section":

"...The principle of mimicry is implanted so deep in human
nature and has exerted so far-reaching an influence on the
development of religion as well as of the arts that it may be well,
even at the cost of a short digression, to illustrate by example
some of the modes in which primitive man has attempted to
apply it to the satisfaction of his wants by means of religious or
magical dramas. For it seems probable that the masked dances
and ceremonies, which have played a great part in the social life
of savages in many quarters of the world, were primarily
designed to subserve practical purposes rather than simply to
stir the emotions of the spectators and to while away the
languor and tedium of idle hours. The actors sought to draw
down blessings on the community by mimicking certain power-
ful superhuman beings and in their assumed character working
those beneficent miracles which in the capacity of mere men
they would have confessed themselves powerless to effect. In
fact the aim of these elementary dramas, which contain in germ
the tragedy and comedy of civilized nations, was the acquisition
of superhuman power for the public good..."

So if there is "manipulative organizational conspiracy" it's all for the
good of mankind!

Now can you say JonBenet?
---------
from:"Secret Societies and Psychological Warfare"
           by Michael A. Hoffman

        Mind Control and The Revelation of the Method
It is here necessary to point out a fallacy which has succeeded
in defeating many genuine ecological rebels against modern
tampering and the occult philosophy and organization which
powers it. These are a rare breed to begin with since the vast
majority of researchers who start out in search of the truth
about these big themes end, like so many other avant-garde
thinkers and activists, succumbing to the egregious tyranny and
mind-napping that lurks beneath the facade of the liberal-
occult operation.

But a few escape this net only to blunder blindly into another.
They become trapped in the fallacy that exposure of the methods
and personnel involved in the cyptocracy's crimes is, by
itself, a tremendous step toward overthrowing the power of the
cryptocracy. "If only we could get some of the facts out in the
open" is their refrain. I would reply that the process of
Hermetic cryptocracy is not stagnant. It is engaged in a
remarkable project set into motion millennia ago, an operation
which has accomplished most--if not all--of its chief-goals
with awe-inspiring dispatch.

In the beginning and middle stages of this operation, the
"hoodwink" was a key to accomplishment of objectives.
Generally speaking, deception is far less necessary today. Quite
the contrary, the cryptocracy has actually been determined to
reveal many of its greatest secrets to us "profane ones" for
some time now. Veteran independent occult investigators were
astonished at the massive disclosure in the 1970s of some of
the deepest and most profound secrets of the masonic-Neo-
Platonic Hermetic Academy, secrets reserved in some cases for
thousand of years for only the highest initiates.

Two books by the English writer and Ordo Tempil Orientis
(OTO) initiate Kenneth Grant,"The Magical Revival" and "Aleister
Crowley and the Hidden God" and another by The aforementioned
Robert K.G. Temple, "The Sirius Mystery" revealed secrets of the
highest magnitude which have been vigorously protected and
hidden at some cost to human life for centuries and in the case of Temple's
book, millennia. And they were published with the
knowledge and approval of the masonic-Hermetic heirs to this
knowledge.

Independent researchers have seldom noted the significance of
these revelations coming from occult groups and even
advertising agencies which, in a demonstration of macabre
nose-thumbing at our complete indifference to our mental
enslavement, have actually pointed to the subliminals in their
own liquor ads. These actions signal our entrance into an
entirely different era of alchemical Process. As I wrote in
Apocalypse Culture (first edition, Amok Press):

"...in the brilliant word-play of the (mythical) Masonic
(figure) Dr. Syntax we come to the current unfoldment in
"Must Be," an alchemical (cant language code) term Mr.
(James Shelby) Downard translates as "the Revelation of the
Method." This alludes to the process wherein murderous deeds
and hair-raising conspiracies involving wars, revolutions,
decapitations, (secret archaeo-astronomic deity cult
worship) and every manner of horror show are first buried
beneath a   cloak of secrecy.. and then, when finally
accomplished and secured, slowly revealed to the unsuspecting
populace who watch.. deep-frozen. ..as the hidden history is
unveiled... In  the  circulation  of... (anti-Academy)
manuscripts.. the revelation of the method is accomplished.
Truth or consequences... Downard.. is acutely aware that in
exposing the conspirators he is probably serving the final
dictum (in their alchemical formula)..." But Luke 8:17
predicts this, so if man doesn't act, God will, sooner or later!
In the meantime, exposure itself does not defeat the cryptocracy
because given the degraded and atrophied nature of modern
man's perceptions and insight today, such revelations may only
serve to strengthen the cryptocracy's mental hold.

The record shows that the recent revelations of occult crime
have almost never been accompanied by arrests, prosecutions,
convictions and punishment of the initiates involved, hence the
reputation of Academy invincibility is heightened by the
revelations.

Moreover the spectacular nature of the crimes revealed carry
a highly charged aura of the violent and the erotic and in the
final analysis, when exposed to public attention, only become
further grist for the seemingly limitless public appetite for
shock-titillation and passive voyeurism.
            Copyright 1989, 1992 &1995 Michael A. Hoffman
            Available at http://www.hoffman-info.com

--
If you're happy and you know it, clunk your chains.