-Caveat Lector-

Edward,
You are perfectly within your rights in speaking out against this kind of
virulent smear. I cancelled my first message because it was too emotive.
I tend "to lose" it when I read this stuff.

My father took several hits of shrapnel on Omaha Beach in order to stop
what Nazism stood for. (First Lieutenant William C. Tunstall, 29th
Infantry Division). He was in and out of veterans hospitals for years
afterwards...for my father, the war was never over.  When he was drinking,
he would carry on imaginary conversations with the men who died in his
unit.  For my dad, those inner scars never went away.
So, my blood boils when I think of Americans embracing
anti-semitism..Nazism and fascism...  People had to die in order to put an
end to that horror... but it still lives on in the demented minds of some
of our fellow citizens.

So, how do we combat the hate and the evil that
is represented my anti-semitism/Nazism/fascism?  I think we must try to
fight that ugly spirit on several fronts....by being the faithful witness,
making common cause against the haters of this world.

Best wishes,
Bill