-Caveat Lector-

I have just finished a first draft of my (4th) book, titled "The
Psychology of Everyday Robots". It contains a unit on how Robopope and
Robopreacher will replace Katz, Jr., Graham and other "mythomaniacs" in
C21.
FWP.

On Thu, 28 Jan 1999, Bill Kingsbury wrote:

>  -Caveat Lector-

*** [EMAIL PROTECTED] Send "Subscribe Future-Cities" to
[EMAIL PROTECTED]; http://users.uniserve.com/~culturex ***