-Caveat Lector-

from:
http://www.jiwalu.demon.co.uk/

Updated 30-01-99

Freemasonry is...... Corruption is..... Injustice is.....  Freemasonry.
I,  Maurice Kellett, of,  16A The Lyons, Hetton-le-Hole, Tyne and Wear, DH5
0HT, England, hereby declare that the statements contained in the
documentation indexed below are true to the best of my knowledge and belief.
Christopher the Whitehall Masonic Civil Servant told the late Stephen
Knight, author of " The Brotherhood", "Get your man involved in something
legal - it need not be serious - and then you have him". The full account of
Stephen's meeting with Christopher is included in chapter sixteen of his
book. I stepped into the trap of believing that British justice could not be
as corrupt as some had alleged. How wrong I was.
Masonic injustice has been instrumental in the destruction of my thirty year
marriage. My wife and family were the best things in my life.  I am now
determined that those who have assisted this situation will be called to
account for their actions. I understand that moves are now in progress to
declare me bankrupt because I have not paid the £16,000 Order of costs in
the Civil litigation. That Order was made by the former Recorder Mr.
Fryer-Spedding. In the below index listing, Affidavits 1 and 2 detail some
of his acts. Am I to abide by the judgment and Order for costs when a man
can stoop this low to ruin a man? Am I not only to be subject of Masonic
injustice, but to concede an Order that I must pay for it? Justice is the
basic foundation of any democracy. Without it democracy is called into
question.
Those in high places of authority who continue to ignore the facts that I
have supplied to them can only be regarded as accessories after the fact.
They are not above the law.
Within the British House of Commons, there exists a Masonic Lodge for
Members of Parliament and the Press Gallery. Therefore it is shown that
Freemasonry  has an influence within government and I would suggest that it
is substantial. Member of Parliament Chris Mullin's Secret Societies
Declaration Bill, which he placed before Parliament a few years ago failed
to become law. His Bill, had it became law, would have helped to protect the
British public from the influence of  all Secret Societies. Then Prime
Minister John Major, said that he would try to make time for another reading
of the Bill. That has never happened. Perhaps it's not happened because
there are so many Masonic Members of Parliament who don't want it to happen?
Where any Society maintains such secrecy as that of Freemasonry, the reasons
for it must be given all due consideration. I have done this. I think it is
very clear to me now, more especially after what has been done to me, why
they exercise such secrecy.
Page 2. Background History.