-Caveat Lector-

from:
alt.conspiracy.jfk

Clark Wilkins wrote:

> Please excuse my interruption.
> I feel I probably know as much about Ferenc Nagy and Permindex as
> anyone
> on this site.
> Nagy has been identified here as a Nazi, a Hungarian, and a former
> premier.  He was all of those things.  By 1957 he was trying to free
> Hungary from Soviet oppression and probably for the purpose of placing
> it
> under his own oppression.  In doing so, he sought aid from the US
> State
> Dept (arms) and the Italian royal family which had supported him in
> his
> days as a Nazi.  Nagy envisioned smuggling arms into Europe via "trade
>
> marts".  He did not then know that Shaw already operated a Trade Mart.
>
> With State Dept knowledge (and probably at the suggestion of CD
> Jackson)
> Nagy called on Shaw and formed Permindex.
> The CIA denies Permindex was a front company of theirs but they do
> admit
> to keeping a file on Permindex.
> Supporting the CIA's claim, the company was predominately foreign
> owned.
> Contradicting the CIA's claim, however, is the fact that the Tolstoy
> Foundation, which obtained CIA funding, was electing directors to the
> board in equal proportion to the directors being elected by the
> Italian
> royal family.  Again, Nagy's Fascist buddies were elected to the board
> in
> the exact same numbers.
>     Still others were elected to the board for no apparent political
> reason.  Many, if not all, of these latter directors were unaware of
> Permindex's true purpose and operations.  Clay Shaw falls in this
> group.
>     Tracking Permindex's bank financing leads back, in part, to the US
>
> and was almost certainly done with CIA knowledge and approval.  The
> CIA
> knew Nagy well.  Still, there is no indication that the CIA was
> providing
> any leadership role in Permindex.  It simply did not interfere with
> it's
> existence.  Instead, the evidence indicates that the officers,
> directors,
> and stockholders looked to British intelligence for leadership.  The
> US
> and Britain have formed coalitions  in the past (WWI, WWII, Korea, and
>
> Iraq) and Permindex appears to have been an Italian, American, and
> British coalition organized and led by the British (for purposes I
> won't
> go into here).
>      As for the claim that Permindex was kicked out of Switzerland, it
>
> was not.  Permindex moved out of Switzerland because "someone else"
> was
> kicked out of Switzerland who they were working very closely with and
> [...]

British intelligence for leadership you say?
Yet at least two company officers were ex OSS.
Bloomfield who was president I think and Shaw.
Knowing Shaw's history makes it unlikely that
he was one of these unaware directors you are
referring to.
It has been said on this group recently that the
major funding came from Canada. I forget his
name but it was said to be the then head of
Seagrams.
This poster is an anti Zionist Hollocaust
Revisionist also tho and was grinding his own
axe at the same time.
I refer to B. Flat of course.

Tony