-Caveat Lector-

---
>> Richard makes some good points as far as it
goes.
>> My criticism is that his examples
>> of fascism are too one dimensional. He
basically
>> relates to "bottom up" fascism. What
>> we are experiencing now in the good ole USA is
>> "top down" fascism.
>>
>> A long term plan through a partnership between
the
>> political class (politico-paths) and the
Corporate
>> Elite to destroy individual freedom through
>> Corporate Statism.
>>
>> Why? Simply for the economic benefit of the
Elite
>> and the sheer joy of power exercised by the
>> political class.
>> flw
>
>Fascism with power behind it exists where FLW
points to.
>It is not the political philosophy of choice by
the current
>crop though. They are too liberal. This will
change with
>the continued failure of their economic plans for
the world.

>They could easily be replaced by corporate
fascists like the
>ones that populated the Reagan administration
during the cold
>war.
>
>We are not there yet. The subject is premature,
and the paranoia
>is overblown.
>
>Joshua2

My God man! Look about you! Not there yet? The
journey of 1000 miles is near its
end. The locomotive engineer can see the station
in the distance.

To make a distinction between the current crop of
"liberals" and the Reagan "conservatives"is like
trying to make a distinction between Robert (let
them eat interest) Rubin, Madeline (bombs away)
Albright and James Baker and George Schultz. These
corrupt Statists are all peas from the same pod.

Do you really mean what you posted or are you a
victim of MK ULTRA?
FLW