-Caveat Lector-

You know, this whole thing takes me back to the time when I wrote "A Tale of
Two Cities". It took quite a while to finish it, though, as I was busy with
the Polio vaccine at the same time, as well as having just returned from
walking on the moon.  Of course, none of this compares to the work I had to
do on "Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band". That George Martin is a real
douchebag.  Well, I'd love to keep talking about this, but I have to go and
accept my Oscar for directing "Saving Private Ryan" and my emmy for my
writing on "Frasier".

Richard