-Caveat Lector-

***********************************************.

One writes:

For those who do not belong to the ACLU or are unfamiliar with their
website
or what they do let me urge you to visit their website.  There you can
sign up
to become a member of the organization, get on their e-mail alert list
and do
other things.
                              ***

I can't go to any website but ask your aclu buddies This
                              ***
Here in Ohio when we has a prison riot, you should
have seen the govoner IN HIS OFFICE, IN OFFICIAL
CAPACITY PARYING AND USING GOD !

Just as the senate began to start the impeachment
hoax, IN THEIR OFFICIAL CAPACITY ... IN A PUBLIC
BUILDING, how they prayed to God and used the bible
to lay their hand on.

The next time you see the aclu going after some school for the use of
religion,
send them this post and ask the aclu why they have not filed law suits
against
politicians who integrate religion in the white house.

Politicians....
Like clinton, they will carry their bibles in front of the cameras to get
support of Christians sunday morning and set on their desk with their
bibles while they are getting oral sex on the same Sunday night.
                                  ***
         God / Prayer / Scriptures on government property?

If school teachers or kids dare speak anything about God, the
bible or prayer .. if they dare quote the bible or even sing a
christmas song ...
THE ACLU WILL SLAP A LAW SUITE ON THEIR ASS!

But how is it John Glenn can quote the scriptures in official
capacity on the space shuttle?
                                   ***

How is it that Clinton can sit in the oval office and talk about
God and payer?
                                   ***

How is it that Clinton can use thousands of tax dollars to go to
a black church just before an election to campaign for his
politician buddies in a church?

You can't talk about God or prayer in school or on public
property? Then where in the hell is the aclu when it comes to
what goes on in the white house ... when it comes to politicians
integrating religion into the government?
                                   ***

Separation between church and state right in the United States Congress

The words of PUBLIC OFFICIALS on PUBLIC PROPERTY
in THEIR OFFICIAL CAPACITY ... !

[ APPLAUSE ] AND I PRAY, WITH ALL MY HEART, THAT HE WILL
RECONSIDER THIS DECISION.

AMONG OTHER THINGS, HE TOOK AN OATH TO GOD TO TELL THE TRUTH, THE
WHOLE TRUTH, AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.

AND I PRAY THAT THE REPUBLICANS AND DEMOCRATS IN THIS CONGRESS
WILL FIND COMMON GROUND AND DO THE WORK OF THE PEOPLE OF THIS
GREAT AND PROSPEROUS LAND DURING THE NEXT TWO YEARS.

BUT EVEN AS MILLIONS OF AMERICANS ACROSS OUR COUNTRY ARE
HOPING FOR A QUICK END TO THIS CONFLICT, EVEN AS WE ARE PRAYING FOR
THE SAFETY OF OUR SONS AND DAUGHTERS, MY REPUBLICAN COLLEAGUES
ARE OBSESSED WITH A DIFFERENT TARGET.

BUT SOMETHING IS GOING ON REPEATEDLY THAT HAS TO BE STOPPED AND
THAT IS A CONFUSION BETWEEN PRIVATE ACTS OF INFIDELITY AND PUBLIC
ACTS, WHEREAS A GOVERNMENT OFFICIAL, YOU RAISE YOUR RIGHT HAND
AND ASK GOD TO WITNESS TO THE TRUTH OF WHAT YOU'RE SAYING.

DESPITE HIS IMPEACHMENT YESTERDAY, THE PRESIDENT IS DETERMINED TO
PRESS ON, IGNORING A HECKLER WHO WAITED AT THE CHURCH DOOR TO TELL
THE PRESIDENT, "YOU ARE A DISGRACE TO THE PRESIDENCY.

DURING JOHN ADAMS' SECOND NIGHT IN THE WHITE HOUSE, HE WROTE THESE
WORDS: "I PRAY HEAVEN TO BESTOW THE BEST OF BLESSINGS THIS HOUSE
AND ALL THAT SHALL HERE AFTER INHABIT IT.

FOR IT IS WRITTEN, MR. SPEAKER, JUDGE NOT AND YE SHALL NOT BE
JUDGED.

GOD BLESS AMERICA.

GOD BLESS THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.

GOD HELP AMERICA!

GOD HELP OUR COUNTRY!

GOD HELP THE PEOPLE WHOSE STATESMEN WALK YOUR ROAD.

GOD HELP THE PEOPLE WHOSE STATESMEN WALK YOUR ROAD.

HE CARRIES A BIBLE WITH HIM ALL THE TIME.

HE TOLD US HE HAD BEEN IN THE OVAL OFFICE WITH THE PRESIDENT THEY
PRAYED TOGETHER.

I HAVE YET TO SEE ONE NEWSCAST ANYWHERE IN IT OR STARTED WITH IT
THAT SHOWS THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES SHOWING CONTRITION
AND SAYS, I HAVE SINNED, AND I ASK GOD'S FORGIVENESS.

I PRAY THE PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES WILL BE ABLE TO DO THE
RIGHT THING IN THE DAYS AND WEEKS AND MONTHS TO COME.

I PRAY TODAY THAT YOU WILL OPEN UP THIS PEOPLE'S HOUSE AND LET
THE PEOPLE'S VOICE COME IN AND LET FAIRNESS REIGN!

I THINK OF CHARACTER IN ONE OF TOLSTOY'S NOVELS, HE ASKED GOD IF
HE COULDN'T BE USEFUL IN WIPING SOME THING UP OR FILLING A HOLE OR
BEING A BAD EXAMPLE.

IF IT'S IMPORTANT ENOUGH TO SAY I RAISE MY RIGHT HAND AND SWEAR
BY THE ALMIGHTY GOD THE TESTIMONY I'VE I'M ABOUT TO GIVE IS THE
TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH, NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH, IF IT'S SOLEMN
ENOUGH FOR TH, IT'S SOLEMN ENOUGH TO ENFORCE.

IN GOD'S NAME, DO NOT TEAR APART THIS HOUSE AND THIS NATION WITH
A LOW-RENT IMPEACHMENT.

IN LINCOLN'S GETTYSBURG ADDRESS, HE PRAYED THIS PRAYER, THAT THIS
NATION SHALL HAVE A NEW BIRTH OF FREEDOM AND THAT THIS GOVERNMENT
OF THE PEOPLE, BY THE PEOPLE, FOR THE PEOPLE, SHOULD NOT PERISH
FROM THIS EARTH.

IN THE BOOK OF ISAIAH, IN THE BIBLE, IT WAS SAID, JUDGMENT IS
TURNED AWAY BACKWARD AND JUSTICE STANDS FAR OFF.

IN THE NAME OF ALL THE PEOPLE WHO HAVE SUFFERED A DARK NIGHT OF
THE SOUL, FEEL THE MIGHT OF THE WARNING: LET HE WHO IS WITHOUT
SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE.

IN THE NAME OF THE MILLIONS WHO HAVE DIED TO PROTECT THE SANCTITY
OF THE BALLOT BOX, I WOULD SAY MAY GOD REST YOUR SOULS.

INSTEAD, IN ACROSS THIS COUNTRY SLASHED APART BY VIOLENT CRIME
AND INNOCENT PEOPLE WRONGLY ACCUSED ARE A WITNESS STAND, PRAYING.

IT MAY NO BE IMPORTANT FOR A LOT OF PEOPLE, BUT FOR US WHO
BELIEVE IN THE JUDEO-CHRISTIAN --

LET HE THAT HAS NO SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE.

MAY GOD HAVE MERCY ON THIS CONGRESS AND MAY CONGRESS HAVE THE
WISDOM AND THE COURAGE AND THE GOODNESS TO SAVE ITSELF TODAY.

 MR. SPEAKER, IN THE NAME OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE WHO OPPOSE THIS
IMPEACHMENT AS BEING MANIFESTLY UNFAIR, BEHOLD THE PROPHETIC POWER
OF THE BLIBABLY CAL INJUNCTION, JUDGE NOT THAT YOU NOT BE JUDGED.

 MR. SPEAKER, MY GOD, WHAT KIND OF COUNTRY ARE WE BECOMING?

MR. SPEAKER, THIS PAST SUNDAY WHILE ATTENDING CHURCH IN MY HOME
DOWN OF PETULUMA, CALIFORNIA, I WAS STRUCK BY HOW UTTERLY SAD I
AM, SAD ABOUT THE PRESIDENT'S BEHAVIOR, SAD ABOUT THE JUDICIARY
COMMITTEE'S UNFAIR DECISION TO NOT ALLOW CENSURE AS AN AL--
ALTER WITH THESE THOUGHTS IN MIND AND THESE FEELINGS, I WOULD LIKE
TO SHARE WITH YOU THE PRAYER THAT I PRAYED SUNDAY IN MY CHURCH.

MY PRAYERS ARE FOR THIS COUNTRY, ITS PEOPLE, OUR PRESIDENT AND
HIS FAMILY, AND FOR THE HOUSE EVERY REPRESENTATIVES AND ALL OF
ITS MEMBERS, ALL OF WHOM I DEARLY LOVE.

ONLY GOD CAN SEARCH AND SIFT THE SOUL BECAUSE WE CANNOT READ THE
HEART, WE MUST RELY ON ACTIONS AND BEHAVIORS.

OUR SCIENTISTS ARE UNCOVERING THE WONDER OF GOD'S CREATION FROM
THE SECRETS OF OUR GENES TO THE WONDERS OF THE UNIVERSE.

RATHER THAT ANY SEPARATE CENSURE, THE RESOLUTION ONLY AFFECTS THE
CONSTITUTIONAL PRAYER FOR JUDGMENT BY THE SENATE.

 Reporter: A REVEREND PASSED US A FEW MOMENTS AGO WITH A BIBLE.

 Reporter: THE PRESIDENT WENT TO CHURCH THIS MORNING,
HOLDING HANDS WITH DAUGHTER CHELSEA.

SIMILARLY THE VIRTUE OF OUR LEGAL SYSTEM RESTS ON A SIMPLE OATH,
TO TELL THE TRUTH, THE WHOLE TRUTH AND NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH SO
HELP YOU GOD. TO FOLLOW THAT COURSE.

THE PRESIDENT PUTS HIS HAND ON THE BIBLE AND STATES TO UPHOLD THE
DUTIES OF HIS OFFICE, HE IS PROMISINGx TO PUT ITS PEOPLE OF HIS
NATION FIRST.

THE RECORD SHOWS THAT THREE LAWYERS AND A JUDGE SPENT A HALF HOUR
DEBATING THE MEANING OF THAT CONTORTED PHRASE WITH THE JUDGE
CONCLUDING, "I'M NOT SURE MR. CLINTON UNDERSTANDS ALL THESE
DEFINITIONS ANYWAY." THEY SAY THE PRESIDENT PERJURED HIMSELF WHEN
HE TETHIS COUNTRY WILL BE BETTER FOR IT AND I CAN'T SAY THIS
STRONG ENOUGH -- THIS IS GOD'S COUNTRY AND I KNOW HE WILL BLESS
AMERICA.

TRUTH PRESENTED BY WITNESSES SWORN BEFORE GOD.

WE ARE LOSING SIGHT OF THE DISTINCTION BETWEEN SINS WHICH OUGHT TO
BE BETWEEN A PERSON AND HIS FAMILY AND GOD AND CRIMES WHICH ARE
THE CONCERN OF THE STATE AND SOCIETY AS A WHOLE.

WE ASK EACH MEMBER TO LOOK INTO THEIR HEART AND EACH MEMBER THAT
DOES SO KNOWS THAT ONLY GOD CAN DO SO, ALSO.

WE SPEAK OF ONE NATION UNDER GOD.

WITH THE HELL OF OF-- WITH THE HELP OF THEIR TEACHERS AND THEIR
CHURCH, MY WIFE AND I HAVE TRIED TO TEACH THEM ABOUT HONESTY AND
INTEGRITY.

If you are on the internet send a copy of this post to the aclu. Let's
find out why
the aclu is allowing politicians to spout religion on public property.

Ask your aclu buddies why they do not bring law suites against the
military
for providing chaplins with our tax dollars.

Ask your aclu buddies why they do not bring law suites against the
senators
who open with a preacher and an open prayer.

Ask your aclu buddies why they don't bring law suites against courts for
making people put their hand on the bible.

Ask your aclu buddies why judges and politicians engage in all this
bible,
God, religious stuff in official capacity AND if any kid dared do the
very same thing, the aclu would slap a law suite on their ass !

http://www.aclu.org/index.html  Ask the aclu and tell me what they say

.