-Caveat Lector-

>From alt.conspiracy:

From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] (Gary Stollman)
Subject: "The Invasion of the Human Race"
Date: Sun, 07 Feb 1999 15:34:21 GMT

This is just to let my fans know I'm still around and working on my book...It is
gonna take a while because it is already around 275 pages, and it don't
look like it is gonna be anything but a mere 1000 pages by the time I get
done...I have had a lot of interesting things happen to me lately, but I am
being harrased by my enemies still, so I will have to explain it all to you
later...Take it easy!

        Gary Stollman
I am the person who jumped onto the LIVE TV set of KNBC news in
Burbank in 1987, and held a toy gun to the head of Consumer Advocate
David Horowitz and forced him to read a statement on the air about how
the CIA and aliens had replaced my family and friends with clones...I hate to
tell you this but it is the  truth and I have the evidence to prove it in a court of
law!

Steve Wingate
California Director
SKYWATCH INTERNATIONAL

"An entirely new arsenal of weapons, based on devices designed to
introduce subliminal messages or to alter the body's psychological
and data-processing capabilities, might be used to incapacitate
individuals. These weapons aim to control or alter the psyche,
or to attack the various sensory and data-processing systems
of the human organism. In both cases, the goal is to confuse
or destroy the signals that normally keep the body in equilibrium."
 -- TIMOTHY L. THOMAS, US Army War College Quarterly

Today's Midi
http://www.anomalous-images.com/backyard_babies-ufo_romeo.MID

Anomalous Images and UFO Files
http://www.anomalous-images.com