-Caveat Lector-

"Brown, Jeremy" wrote:

>  -Caveat Lector-
>
>         " Have to agree with you there Pru. I don't know about JBrown, but
> where i
> > come from Oral sex and mutual masturbation is not exactly Bestiality or
> > Incest!!"
> >
>         You see, it's this type of slow-wittedness that keeps this
> discussion from reaching a logical end. The fact that you cannot grasp the
> point I was trying to make is painfully evident in your cheap shot at me.
> Let me try to explain this to you. WHAT the president did is neither here
> nor there. WHO he did it with is the issue. Did that totally go over your
> head? Hey, I wouldn't even care if he got into bestiality, as you so wittily
> stated. That's his own business. The fact that he got involved with an
> EMPLOYEE of his who is HALF HIS AGE is disturbing. Please, let's keep this
> discussion on the right track.

***
   It may disturb me also if I were not his age. But since I am, I can't
fault him so greatly for that. But this is not about whether or not
older men should have sex with younger women, it is about whether or not
the President of the United States can force himself upon an employee,
lie in depositions related to a subsequent law suit stemming from this,
and use his powers as president to try to influence the case. If you
agree that he should be able to do this, then you do not favor his
impeachment. If you think that he should not do this, then you must
favor his impeachment or we have some sort of double standard. Unless,
of course, you believe men should be allowed this power over women.

Howard Davis