-Caveat Lector-

from:
http://www.europa.com/~johnlf/tfa.html
<A HREF="http://www.europa.com/~johnlf/tfa.html">Trance Formation of America
</A>
--[1]--
Trance Formation of America

CLINTON COKE LINES

The following is a verbatim excerpt from the book:
Trance Formation of America:
The True Life Story of a CIA Mind Control Slave
1995 by Cathy O'Brien with Mark Phillips
P.O.B. 158352, Nashville, TN 37215
Published by Reality Marketing, Inc.
5300 West Sahara, Suite 101, Las Vegas, NV 89105
Reprinted here with the express permission of Ms. O'Brien

SPOILER: This post is not for those who are easily offended

I met up with Bill Clinton again in 1982 at a county fair in Berryville,
Arkansas. Alex Houston was 'entertaining" there due to the close
proximity of the CIA Near Death Trauma Center (aka slave conditioning
and programming camp) and drug distribution point at Swiss Villa in
Lampe, Missouri. I had just endured intense physical and psychological
trauma and programming. Clinton was campaigning for Governor and was
backstage with Hillary and Chelsea while waiting to make a speech.
Clinton stood in the afternoon sun with his arms crossed, talking to
Houston about him and "his people" (CIA Operatives) being booked into
specific areas for the dual purpose of entertaining and carrying out
specific covert drug operations.
>From my perspective, those who were actively laying the groundwork for
implementing the New World Order through mind conditioning of the masses
made no distinction between Democratic and Republican Parties. Their
aspirations were international in proportion, not American.(1) Members
were often drawn from, among other elitist groups, the Council on
Foreign Relations. Like George Bush, Bill Clinton was an active member
of the CFR, as well as a Yale Skull and Bones graduate. Based on
numerous conversations I overheard, Clinton was being groomed and
prepared to fill the role of President under the guise of Democrat in
the event that the American people became discouraged with Republican
leaders. This was further evidenced by the extent of Clinton's New World
Order knowledge and professed loyalties.

Clinton understood that I had just been through "hell" in Lampe, and
took it all in stride as he focused on his speech. He not only was well
aware of the mind-control tortures and criminal covert activities
proliferating in Arkansas and the neighboring state of Missouri, but he
condoned them! Just as there are no partisan preferences in this world
dominance effort, neither are there any strong individual state
considerations or boundaries, either. I knew from experience that
Clinton's Arkansas criminal covert operations meshed with the Lampe,
Missouri center where he routinely tended business and claimed to
"vacation," staying in the compound's resort villas.

In 1983, Houston took me to Lampe for routine trauma and programming
while he was scheduled to "entertain" at the amphitheater. Also
scheduled to perform were Bill Clinton's and George Bush's friends Lee
Greenwood and CIA Operative, slave runner, and country music singer
Tommy Overstreet. Greenwood and Overstreet were active in both the
Lampe, Missouri and Lake/ Mount Shasta, California CIA compounds.
Clinton was flown in from Berryville, Arkansas by helicopter for the
shows as well as for a business meeting.

Before Clinton arrived, Greenwood and Houston were in the backstage
dressing rooms snorting line after line of cocaine. Houston, always
eager to make an extra penny to pinch, attempted to prostitute me to
Greenwood. "She's the real performer," Houston said. "She performs all
kinds of sex acts upon command. For a small price, she's yours."

Greenwood laughed, and referring to my Huntsville, Alabama NASA
programming said, "I've spent more time in Huntsville than she has, and
I know full well who and what she is -- a 'space cadet' programmed for
sex. She's a modified version of Marilyn Monroe."

Tommy Overstreet had walked in and heard what Greenwood said. "How much
time have you spent in Shasta?"

"Shasta?" Greenwood looked arrogantly at Overstreet and smiled knowingly
as he said, "You don't 'spend time' in Shasta, you maintain the concept
if you can. I haven't lost any time there, either, if that's your next
question. I go there quite a bit. Enough really to override Houston's
suggestion with ease and take what I want, when I want, and how I want
it."

Greenwood began expertly accessing my sex programming and told the
others in the room, "You all can come and go as you please, but I've
been made an offer that I am going to use." He ordered me to undress and
bend over the desk where he roughly sodomized me as he said, "You're
going to think it's daddy all over again".

When Greenwood was through with me, I was ordered out into the
amphitheater concert area. During intermission, I met up with Swiss
Villa manager Hal Meadows, Tommy Overstreet, and Governor Clinton in the
hall. Clinton was wearing a cap that read "Diesel Trainer" which I was
told to equate literally as "these-will-train- her". Puzzled, I looked
at his cap and asked, "Are you a conductor?"

Clinton smiled and said, "Of electricity." Overstreet laughed as he
continued, "Actually it means I check cabooses. How's yours?" I
squirmed. Apparently Greenwood had bragged about sodomizing me. They
laughed even harder as Clinton said, "Still running, I'm sure."

Houston stepped out of the dressing room to greet Clinton. "Hi, bud."
Houston extended his hand. "I hear you made Governor."

"I hear you deliver a hell of a one liner," Clinton replied, cryptically
referring to cocaine and not Houton's so-called comedy routine. "I'm
always aspiring to achieve new heights."

"Well, come on in," Houston invited. "I have enough (cocaine) to put us
all into orbit." I walked into the dressing room with them as Houston
was saying to Clinton, "I suppose there are no limits for you since
you're across the (state) line."

"What line?" Clinton feigned surprise and ignorance. He looked at Hal
Meadows as he continued, "You mean I've left that state of mine? In the
state of mind I'm in, there are no boundaries anyway." He walked over to
the table and snorted a line of cocaine. "I come here to get away from
it all. This kind of business is pleasure."

"So where's that young wife of yours?" Houston asked, referring to
Hillary.

"She's with friends." Clinton sniffed the coke further up his nose.
"She's minding her own business. I'm just here to unwind, see the show,
maybe do a little hunting (referring to A Most Dangerous Game). I've got
a bird (helicopter) ready to fly me back when I'm through. Hey, speaking
of 'Byrd' (he gestured my way) I hear she's moved up to the big house
(White House)." Referring to his friend and mentor Senator Byrd he
asked, "So what's his position now?"

"The same." Houston answered. "Probably like this..." Houston pantomimed
a lewd sodomy pose while everyone laughed. "He still runs the show."

Clinton kept his eyes fixed on Houston's "caboose" and said, "Why don't
you show her (referring to me) the way out and show me that again?" If I
could have thought at that moment, I would have realized Bill Clinton
was/is bisexual. My personal sexual experience with Clinton was limited,
but I had witnessed him engaged in homosexual activity during an orgy at
Swiss Villa.

Immediately following the Swiss Villa incident, Houston was scheduled as
usual to perform at the county fair in Berryville, Arkansas. There,
Houston and I had been visiting with long time Clinton friend and
supporter, H.B. Gibson, when we parted company to attend a private
meeting at the mansion of Clinton's bisexual friend and supporter Bill
Hall. Hall had reportedly made his fortune in the prefabricated log home
business, and the Clintons were staying in a guest villa patterned after
those at Swiss Villa. Hillary had taken toddler Chelsea to the villa
while Clinton and his aide/bodyguard attended the meeting. Tommy
Overstreet was also in attendance as this directly coincided with the
recent Lampe meeting. We all sat in Hall's sunken living room on two
couches facing each other with a black mirror coffee table between us.
Hall had cut numerous lines of cocaine on the table, and everyone
present -- including Bill Clinton -- was inhaling it through $50 bills
rolled into straws. The conversation ranged from CIA, drugs, and
politics to the Swiss Villa Amphitheater and country music. At that
time, a major effort was underway to move Nashville, Tennessee's country
music industry to the Lampe area (it has since literally moved to nearby
Branson), in closer proximity to the CIA cocaine operations that leached
the industry.

Tommy Overstreet was attempting to convince Hall, who was obviously no
stranger to the drug (cocaine) business, to join the high level CIA
cocaine operation that was funding covert activity. They discussed the
possibility of Hall transporting cocaine from Berryville, Arkansas to
Nashville, Tennessee to be in on the ground level of what would soon be
one of the largest and most prolific CIA cocaine operations -- the
Branson, Missouri country music industry. By enlisting now, the contacts
and customers that Hall would procure could "politically and financially
bolster him for life". Additionally, Overstreet discussed the viability
of using Hall's own company trucks to transport the drug throughout
Atlanta, Georgia; Louisville, Kentucky; and Jacksonville, Florida as
well as Nashville, Tennessee and Lampe, Missouri. These key CIA cocaine
routes coincided with Hall's established truck routes, according to the
insiders present at the meeting. Hall was being offered the "
opportunity of a lifetime" as his role would also include laundering
money through his business to fund the black budget covert operations.
Hall appeared nervous and skeptical, and Clinton and Overstreet
attempted to maintain a "light" atmosphere by joking that Hall could
change the name of his trucking line to "CLINTON COKE LINES."

Hall was not convinced and began to raise questions as to the longevity
of the operation and how he was going to protect himself. Although Hall
was very adept at the cocaine business, he voiced concern that he found
it easier to trust those who were not with the CIA operations than he
did U. S. government protected participants. Clinton reassured him that
it was " Reagan's operation," but Hall was concerned that some faction
of the government would "shut it down like a sting operation" without
warning and leave him literally holding the bag. Houston laughed and
explained that "no one was going to cut it (the drug business) off." He
assured them it was far too lucrative and that there would "always be a
market" for drugs -- a market controlled by those criminals implementing
their New World Order.

Clinton added to what Houston said, talking in local colloquialisms.
"Bottom line is, we've got control of the (drug) industry, therefore
we've got control of them (suppliers and buyers). You control the guy
underneath ya' and Uncle (Sam) has ya' covered. What have ya' got to
lose? No risk. No one's gonna hang ya' out to dry. And whatever spills
off the truck as it passes through (he laughed and snorted another line
of coke) you get to clean up."

Hall smiled at his friend, which was apparently interpreted as consent.
Clinton motioned for his aide to get his ledger. Overstreet began
pulling out his paperwork, and Hall neatly cleared the table of the
remaining coke lines.

Clinton gestured to me and told Houston, "Get her out of here".

Houston didn't move and laughed. "She's a Presidential Model. She's kept
secrets bigger than yours."

Clinton responded, "I don't care. Get her the fuck out of here."

Hall's wife led me away and locked me in a back bedroom. After an
indeterminate period of time, I heard her telephone Hillary at the guest
villa.

She then drove me up the mountain through the dark to meet with Hillary.
Although I had previously met Hillary we had very little to say to each
other -- particularly since I was still dazed and tranced from the
tortures I had endured at the CIA Near Death Trauma Center in Lampe.
Hillary knew I was a mindcontrolled slave, and, like Bill Clinton, just
took it in stride as a "normal" part of life in politics.

Hillary was fully clothed and stretched out on the bed sleeping when
Hall's wife and I arrived. "Hillary, I brought you something you'll
really enjoy. Kind of an unexpected surprise. Bill ordered her out of
the meeting and I took her to my bedroom and made an interesting
discovery. She is literally (referring to my vaginal mutilation carving)
a two-faced bitch."

"Hmm?" Hillary opened her eyes and sleepily roused herself. "Show me."

Hall's wife ordered me to take my clothes off while Hillary watched. "Is
she clean?" Hillary asked, meaning disease free.

"Of course, she's Byrd's," she responded, continuing the conversation as
though I were not there. "Plus, I heard Houston say something about her
being a Presidential Model, whatever the hell that's supposed to mean."

"It means she's clean," Hillary said matter-of-factly as she stood up.

I was not capable of giving thought to such things back then, but I am
aware in retrospect that all Presidential Model slaves I knew seemed to
have an immunity to social diseases. It was a well known fact in the
circles I was sexually passed around in that government level
mind-controlled sex slaves were "clean" to the degree that none of my
abusers took precautions such as wearing condoms.

Hall's wife patted the bed and instructed me to display the mutilation.
Hillary exclaimed, "God!" and immediately began performing oral sex on
me. Apparently aroused by the carving in my vagina, (2) Hillary stood up
and quickly peeled out of her matronly nylon panties and pantyhose.
Uninhibited despite a long day in the hot sun, she gasped, "Eat me, oh,
god, eat me now". I had no choice but to comply with her orders, and
Bill Hall's wife made no move to join me in my distasteful task. Hillary
had resumed examining my hideous mutilation and performing oral sex on
me when Bill Clinton walked in. Hillary lifted her head to ask, "How'd
it go?"

Clinton appeared totally unaffected by what he walked into, tossed his
jacket on a chair and said, "It's official. I'm exhausted. I'm going to
bed."

I put my clothes on as ordered, and Hall's wife drove me back down to
the mansion where Houston was waiting for me. The meeting apparently had
been a success. I heard discussions throughout the remaining years
between Houston, his agent Reggie MacLaughlin, and Loretta Lynn's
handler, Ken Riley pertaining to Hall's successful branch of the CIA
cocaine operation emanating from Arkansas. No discussions were as
poignant and revealing as those between Alex Houston and CIA operative
country music entertainer Boxcar Willie.

Boxcar Willie burst onto the country music scene after an ad campaign of
high tech hypnotically persuasive produced television commercials that
strategically made him an overnight sensation and "star." The country
music industry's Freedom Train needed a conductor to lead the industry
and fans to Branson, Missouri, and Boxcar Willie was placed in the
driver's seat. Like the Pied Piper of Hamlin, Boxcar Willie succeeded in
his role of trance-ferring the industry in close proximity to the Lampe
CIA cocaine operations.

Boxcar Willie was one of the primary ground level contacts that Bill
Hall made after Clinton convinced him to cash in on the cocaine benefits
of the country music industry transfer. Houston and Boxcar Willie
discussed Hall's lucrative dealings throughout the years in my presence
while traveling the country together, billed on the same shows,
including performances at the Swiss Villa Amphitheater. I had much
contact with Boxcar Willie personally since my government sponsored
cocaine runs often coincided and intermeshed with his. But I never knew
Boxcar Willie as well as my daughter, Kelly, knew him. Kelly has named
Boxcar Willie as one of her primary sexual abusers in three different
mental institutions, and has voiced frustration at the lack of justice.
"Why am I the one locked up while my abusers remain free?" she
constantly pleads. I assure her I am doing all I can to blow the whistle
on Boxcar Willie for her, and expose his role in transferring the
country music industry to close proximity of the Lampe, Missouri CIA
cocaine operation as outlined by Bill Clinton.

Notes:
1) Loyalty to the sovereignty of our country is non existent under New
World Orders. "President" Clinton poses no more leadership or loyalty to
our country than Ronald Reagan did since both follow(ed) New World Order
directives from former U.N. Ambassador and CIA Director George Bush.

2) Hillary Clinton is the only female to become sexually aroused at the
sight of my mutilated vagina.

Although I have neither the time nor the resources necessary to verify
the information presented in this deeply disturbing book, I had the
opportunity to hear Cathy speak at a San Diego lecture and she came
across as a very courageous and believable woman.
Of special interest is the fact that all of this information has been
forwarded to major national and international news media, many senators,
congressmen and investigative committees, many intelligence
organizations (CIA, FBI, DoD, DoJ, etc.) and many law enforcement
personnel since at least 1988 yet although they have allegedly received
numerous death threats because of this, NO ONE has filed any sort of
charges against them.

It now falls upon us to determine the veracity of her shocking claims
(of which the above excerpt is MILD). If they are unfounded then this is
slander and libel of the very worst kind and deserves to be prosecuted
to the fullest extent of the law. HOWEVER, if they turn out to be *true*
it is long past time for an overthrow of our pathetic and unconscionable
government which insists upon hiding behind the cowardly umbrella of
neo-nazi "national security" and further flaunts their contemptable
arrogance in our faces by BILLING US (via illegally extorted tax dollars
and tactical encouragement of drug addiction) for their heinous and
draconian abuses.

"Of, by, and for the people MY ASS!"
-Blue Resonant Human, Ph.D.

Trance Formation of America

an excerpt from Trance Formation of America - Through Mind Control: by
Cathy O'Brien with Mark Phillips (C) 1995
Global Trance Formation Info Ltd.
P. O. Box 158352
Nashville, Tennessee 37215

My father's sixth grade education had earned him a job as a worm digger
for local sport fishermen. By the time I was six years old, however, his
pornographic exploitation of my older brother, Bill, and me had provided
enough income to move us into a bigger house nestled in the Michigan
sand dunes. My father was right at home there. The tourists and drug
dealers who littered the eastern shore of Lake Michigan further
supplemented his income by paying for perverse sex with us children. My
father also became involved in illicit drug sales.
Soon after we moved, my father was reportedly caught sending kiddie porn
through the U.S. mail. It was a bestiality film of me with my Uncle Sam
O'Brien's Boxer dog, Buster. My Uncle Bob, also implicated in
manufacturing the porn, out of apparent desperation informed my father
of a U.S. Government Defense Intelligence Agency TOP SECRET Project to
which he was privy. This was Project Monarch. Project Monarch was a
mind-control operation which was "recruiting" multigenerational incest
abused children with Multiple Personality Disorder for its genetic
mind-control studies. I was a prime "candidate," a "chosen one". My
father seized the opportunity as it would provide him immunity from
prosecution. In the midst of the pandemonium that ensued, Jerry Ford
arrived at our house with the evidence in hand for a meeting with my
father.

"Is Earl home?" he called to my mother, who nervously stood behind the
screen door, hesitating to let him in.
"Not yet," my mother replied, her voice shaking.(4) "He should have been
home from work by now--I know he's expecting you."
"That's OK". Ford turned his attention to me. I was standing outside on
the front porch, and he crouched down to my level. Patting the large,
brown envelope containing the confiscated porn tucked under his arm he
said, 'You like doggies, huh?"
"Buster is a nice doggy," I replied. "He's funny." Not understanding why
the dog had been whisked away when the porn was confiscated, I
complained, "Buster's gone."
"Buster's gone?" Ford asked.
"Yeah. My Uncle Sam took him away," I told him. Ford laughed loudly at
the irony of my statement. In my limited view, I thought he found it
humorous that Buster was gone. My father pulled into the driveway,
honking the horn of his new, tan convertible. Ford stood up. With his
fly eye level to me, I noticed his penis was erect and reached for it as
conditioned.

"Not now, honey, "he said. "I have business to tend..." Ford went inside
with my parents to officially seal my fate.

Not long after that my father was flown to Boston for a two-week course
at Harvard on how to raise me for this off-shoot of MK-Ultra Project
Monarch.

When he returned from Boston, my father was smiling and pleased with his
new knowledge of what he termed "reverse psychology".

This equates to "satanic reversals," and involves such play-on-words as
puns and phrases that stuck in my mind like, "You earn your keep, and
I'll keep what you earn." He presented me with a commemorative charm
bracelet of dogs, and my mother with the news that they "would be having
more children" to raise in the project. (I now have two sisters and four
brothers ranging from age 16 to 37 who are still under mind control.) My
mother complied with my father's suggestions, mastering the art of
language manipulation. For example, when I could not snap my own pajama
top to the bottoms in a childish effort to keep my father out of them, I
asked my mother, "please snap me". She did. She would snap her
forefingers against my skin in a stinging manner. The pain I felt was
psychological as this proved to me once again that she had no intention
of protecting me from my father's sexual abuse. Also in keeping with his
government-provided instructions, my father began working me like the
legendary Cinderella. I shoveled fireplace ashes, hauled and stacked
firewood, raked leaves, shoveled snow, chopped ice, and swept-"because,"
my father said, "your little hands fit so nicely around the rake, mop,
shovel, and broom handles."

By this time, my father's sexual exploitation of me included
prostitution to his friends, local mobsters and Masons, relatives,
Satanists, strangers, and police officers. When I wasn't being worked to
physical exhaustion, filmed pornographically, prostituted, or engaged in
incest abuse, I dissociated into books. I had learned to read at the
young age of four due to my photographic memory which was a natural
result of MPD/DID.

Government researchers involved in MK-Ullra Project Monarch knew about
the photographic memory aspect of MPD/DID, of course, as well as other
resultant "super human" characteristics. Visual acuity of an MPD/DID is
44 times greater than that of the average person. My developed unusually
high pain threshold, plus compartmentalization of memory were
'necessary" for military and covert operations applications.
Additionally, my sexuality was primitively twisted from infancy. This
programming was appealing and useful to perverse politicians who
believed they could hide their actions deep within my memory
compartments, which clinicians refer to as personalities.

Immediately after my father's return from Boston, I was routinely
prostituted to then Michigan State Senator Guy VanderJagt. VanderJagt
later became a U.S. Congressman and eventually chairman of the
Republican National Congressional Committee that put George Bush in the
office of President. I was prostituted to VanderJagt after numerous
local parades which he always participated in, at the Mackinac Island
Political Retreat, and in my home state of Michigan, among other places.

My Uncle Bob helped my father decorate my bedroom in red, white, and
blue paneling and American flags. He provided assistance in scrambling
my mind according to Project Monarch methodologies. Fairy tale themes
were used to confuse fantasy with reality, particularly Disney stories
and the Wizard 0f Oz, which provided the base for future programming.

I had personalities for pornography, a personality for bestiality, a
personality for incest, a personality for withstanding the horrendous
psychological abuse of my mother, a personality for prostitution, and
the rest of "me" functioned somewhat "normally" at school. My "normal"
personality provided a cover for the abuse I was enduring, but best of
all it had hope--hope that there was somewhere in the world where people
did not hurt each other. This same personality also attended Catechism,
a weekly class at our Catholic church, St. Francis of Assisi in
Muskegon, Michigan.

My Catechism teacher was a Nun, or 'Sister". Although I could not
consciously think to protect myself from abuse, I had decided that
becoming a Nun would provide me with the kind of life I sought. I could
not rely upon my family, the police, or politicians to protect me. The
church appeared to be my answer, and I listened diligently in class and
prayed religiously. I learned all about the political structure of the
church, and was prepared for my first Confession.

The Catholic beliefs I was taught include the idea that man is not fit
to talk to God (the Father) directly, but must have a priest intercede
instead. This is the purpose of going to Confession. I was instructed to
tell my sins to the priest (also referred to as Father), who would relay
the message to God. He would then supposedly tell me how many "Hail
Marys" and "Our Father" prayers to say as my penance, or punishment. My
Catechism teacher gave the class several examples of "sins," which
included "sex outside of marriage". When the Priest, Father James
Thaylen, slid open the little screened partition in the closet sized
confessional, I began as I had been instructed, "Forgive me Father, for
I have sinned...." I then proceeded to tell him that I had sex with my
father and brother, to which he responded that I should "say three Hail
Marys and one Our Father and I would be forgiven?!"

I knew then that I had to either believe that this Confession thing was
a hoax, or that God condoned sexual child abuse. That night, my father
had a talk with me. Apparently he was the "Father" that the priest had
interceded to. My father instructed me that "from now on," I was to
simply say "I disobeyed my parents" when I went to Confession and
nothing more!

The next time I went to Confession, I did exactly as I was told. The
veiled screen came off the Confessional partition between me and the
priest, and a penis was stuck through the window. 'God said that your
penance is to treat me as you would your father. And remember,
'whatsoever you do to the least of your brothers, that you do unto me'."
After performing oral sex on Father Thaylen, I emerged from the
Confessional where all the other kids were waiting very impatiently for
their turn. My teacher scolded me for taking so long and told me to add
a few extra "Our Fathers" to my penance. When I told her I already did
my penance, she told me again the "order of things" to the Confessional
ritual--which did not fit anything I had just experienced! Without ever
consciously knowing why, I abandoned the idea of becoming a Nun as that
part of me, too, split off from what was left of my "normal" base
personality.

I continued to maintain an illusion of normalcy for school,(5) excelling
in my studies due to my photographic memory and in spite of my chronic
"daydreaming". I had plenty of friends and played enthusiastically at
recess, expending large amounts of energy in my subconscious effort to
escape my own mind. And I lost myself in the books my father suggested I
read: The Wizard 0f Oz, Alice In Wonderland, Island of the Blue
Dolphins, Disney Classics, and Cinderella--all of which were used in
conditioning my mind for what soon would become mind-control
programming.(6)

My television viewing was restricted and monitored in keeping with my
father's gained knowledge. I was, however, permitted to watch the "best"
of movies: The Wizard Of Oz, Disney Classics, Alice In Wonderland, and
Cinderella--over and over and over again.

When I was in second grade, my Brownie Troop marched in the Memorial Day
Parade in which then Michigan State Senator VanderJagt also
participated. At the end of the parade, he took me into a nearby motel
and had me perform oral sex on him before sending me back to where my
Brownie Troop was waiting. My Brownie leader and peers thought it
commendable that VanderJagt took me with him. They gathered around to
hear all about it. I noticed a white splash of semen on my sash, and
hurriedly explained that he had "taken me for a milkshake" as I wiped it
away. Having to cover for his perversion to my Brownie Troop infringed
on my school personality, and the "normal" remainder became even
smaller.

With the memory of this incident compartmentalized in my mind, I made no
conscious association to VanderJagt when my third grade teacher
announced that we were taking a field trip to the State Capital in
Lansing, Michigan where he was in session. Once at the Capital, I was
ushered away from my classmates and taken to VanderJagt's office where
he was waiting along with his friend and mentor (soon to be President)
Gerald Ford. VanderJagt lifted my skirt, pulled down my panties, and
placed me on his desk for sex with him and Ford. Afterward they laughed
as VanderJagt placed a small American flag in my rectum and instructed
me to wave it. He then presented me with a Kennedy pen inscribed with
the motto that would lead me for the rest of my mind-controlled
existence, "Ask not what your country can do for you, Ask what you can
do for your country."

VanderJagt then escorted me back to the balcony of the Legislature where
my classmates were gathered. He put his arm around me in front of all my
classmates and presented me with the American flag he had just had me
wave for him and Ford with my rectum. My school personality split off
again, but I still maintained the hope that somewhere, someday, I would
find a place where people didn't... what? I could not remember what I
was seeking to escape.

(1) Multiple Personality Disorder (MPD), now known among mental health
professionals as Dissociative Identity Disorder (DID) is the mind's sane
defense to an insane situation. It is way of dealing with trauma that is
literally too horrible to comprehend. Incestuous rape violates primitive
instinct and surpasses pain tolerance. By compartmentalizing the memory
of such horrendous abuse, the rest of the mind can function "normally"
as though nothing had happened. This compartmentalization is created by
the brain actually shutting down neuron pathways to a specific part of
the brain. These neuron pathways are triggered open again when the abuse
recurs. The same part of the brain that is already conditioned to the
trauma deals with it again and again as needed.
(2) Uncle Ted had also cried hysterically the night of the murder.
Several years later, he almost killed himself when he drove his car into
the White River near the place of the murder.
(3) Gerald Ford, aka Leslie Lynch King, Jr., served on the
appropriations subcommittee for the CIA and was appointed to the Warren
Commission to investigate the assassination of President John F. Kennedy
while I knew him only as a porn boss!
(4) My mother often voiced complaints that she "could not see faces,"
which personal experience has taught me indicated that she was suffering
from on going physical and psychological traumas, and therefore was not
in control of her senses.
(5) Had my teachers been educated in the obvious signs of child abuse,
my "illusion of normalcy" would have been interpreted as a cry for help.
Dissociative trance daydreaming, tones of helplessness and sexuality in
drawings, and the electric prod marks on my face should have been
recognized.
(6) These same themes were routinely used in creating Project Monarch
slaves. This fact emerged through years of networking with mental health
professionals.

pps78-86

ABOUT FACES

Soon after Kelly was inducted into George Bush's "Neighborhood" through
horrific sexual abuse, Bush enforced his controls on me. Our
mind-control handler, Alex Houston, had taken Kelly and me to
Washington, D.C. for separately scheduled meetings with Bush. Kelly had
already been escorted by agents to her rendezvous with him that morning,
during which time I had been ordered to one of U.S. Senator Robert C.
Byrd's offices located in the nearby FBI Hoover Building. There, Byrd
reinforced his holds on me by claiming control of the Justice Department
and "proving" once again that I had "no where to run and no where to
hide". My horror reaction was compounded when Byrd looked at his pocket
watch and notified me in Alice in Wonderland cryptic language, "You're
late, you're late for a very important date, " referring to my meeting
with Bush.

I sprinted from the Hoover Building, encountering Houston who waited
just outside. Houston hurried me to the Smithsonian where I waited for
my escorts as instructed at the "Face Changing" exhibit. This
computerized exhibit illustrates how an individual's face can take on a
radically different appearance by slightly altering any single feature.

The exhibit fascinated me as a programmed MPD since multiples often
experience the unnerving phenomena of routinely not recognizing
themselves in a mirror due to switching personalities. A multiple's face
often changes slightly with each switch, which "validates" the religious
communities' perceptions of so-called "demonic possession" in occultism.
Logic quickly dispels this belief when it is realized that everyone's
expression changes according to emotion, by skin color and tones, blood
pressure, and by tightening or relaxing specific micro muscles. An MPD's
face changes are more exaggerated when these natural conditions are
combined with the results of sophisticated programming. "Charm School"
teaches subconscious control over these natural phenomena as a rea
dy-made disguise on government slaves such as myself, as well as to
enhance sex slaves' "beauty" to their maximum potential. I was incapable
of thinking or logically understanding my fascination with the display,
as I stood totally enthralled, waiting for my escorts as ordered.

As the escorts approached, I was relieved to see Kelly with them. Though
she was visibly tranced and traumatized, the fact that she was alive was
all I was capable of grasping. When she saw the "Face Changing" exhibit,
she excitedly exclaimed, "Uncle George just read me a book about this!"
Before I could hear anymore, I was led away, leaving Kelly with our
handler, Houston.

I was then quickly taken to Bush's Residence Office, which here-to-fore
was unfamiliar to me. Although it had slate blue, plush carpets and fine
furnishings like the White House office, lattice work and smaller rooms
provided a different air. I sat in a hard-back wooden chair as ordered,
while Bush carefully positioned himself in front of me on a little
wooden footstool. This allowed me clear visibility of the large book
that he held in his lap. All illustrations faced me, while all text
except the last page was printed in the holder's direction. This book
was a unique, high tech piece of art specifically designed to enforce
Bush's favorite method of programming, "You Are What You Read". The
juvenile face depicted on the front of this hardcover book gave it the
 appearance of a children's storybook. It was entitled About Faces.

Bush explained the dynamics of "changing faces" and "becoming what I
read". Although I had been conditioned to this idea all of my life
through Disney stories, The Wizard Of Oz, Alice In Wonderland, etc., I
was not prepared for Bush's version of "You Are What You Read"
programming explanations. The illustrations themselves were elaborate,
consisting of mirrors and hypnotic depictions. He seemingly made the
book come alive in my mind as he read page after poetic page of
hypnotic, metaphorical language, all the while creating powerful
illusions. His impersonations of the characters further enhanced the
desired affect of fantasy becoming reality. This extraordinary effort to
scramble reality would have worked--perfectly--had it not been for
another victim and myself discussing it only a few days later. The
purpose of Bush's book was clearly explained within the first few pages,
which included the following passage:

I am the Vice President when circumstance demands,
And I am your Commander, you'll follow my commands.
The first command's important - It is one you will heed,
When I send you a book, you are what you read.

Throughout my tenure as a Presidential Model mind-controlled slave, I
was provided specific books according to Bush's program. These books,
delivered through pre-established channels such as Ken Riley, Alex
Houston, and even Ronald Reagan, came complete with specific commands on
how they were to be interpreted and used. Some books were used to
instruct me on operations; some were an attempt to scramble my memory
with fantasy; others were used to load my mind with pertinent data such
as bank account passbook numbers, and so on.

I was provided a paperback book entitled Afghanistan, from which I
absorbed history, current political events, and the strength of the
Afghany[Afghani] Freedom Fighters. I have since learned that the book I
read was never publicly released in the text it was provided me.
According to instruction, the book was delivered back to Bush as quickly
as I finished memorizing it. I wonder in retrospect if any part of it
contained fact beyond how I was supposed to perceive it.

I read stories of espionage, including Robert Ludlum's Bourne Identity,
and William Diehl's Chameleon. Mostly I was provided steamy sex novels
for further training as well as scrambles. Kelly was conditioned to
fairy tales, Steven Speilberg's ET, NASA NSA operative George Lucas'
Star Wars, and the nightmarish Never Ending Story. Steinbeck's classic
Of Mice and Men caused Kelly constantly to quote the dependent character
of Lenny for years saying, "Tell me what to do, George". She still does
this each and every time I am allowed to visit with her in the mental
institution. The attending therapist overseeing the visit has yet to
pick up on this programming cue, and I am forbidden by Juvenile Court
order not to discuss Kelly's past or therapy.

Bush's most effective example of "You Are What You Read" in his book
About Faces occurred during his reading of the page depicting
lizard-like "aliens" from a "far-off, deep space place". Claiming to me
to be an alien himself, Bush apparently activated a hologram of the
lizard-like "alien" which provided the illusion of Bush transforming
like a chameleon before my eyes. In retrospect, I understand that Bush
had been painstakingly careful in positioning our seats in order that
the hologram's effectiveness be maximized.

U.S. Army Lt. Col. Aquino's occultism provided trauma sufficient to
maintain my Project Monarch Mind-Controlled existence despite his
inability to affect my core spirituality. Therefore, I was not routinely
subjected to the other favorite "trauma of choice"--alien themes--like
many slaves (including Kelly) I knew had been. The effect of Bush's
illusion hologram on such victims is binding and strong. Even Aquino
envied the mind shattering effects of Bush's alien theme visual traumas
to the extent that he wrote and published his own comic book sequel to
Lucas' Star Wars. While occultism is easily dispelled with reason and
fact, Bush's alien theme continues to be reinforced through NASA's
involvement in mind-control atrocities. Additionally, California's
24-year incumbent Senator Alan Cranston of the Select Committee on
Intelligence has perpetuated this trauma base for decades, as have
others. Despite my having escaped routine "alien" theme traumas, Bush's
"You Are What You Read" hologram proved devastatingly sufficient for him
to gain total control of my robotic mind from that moment on until my
rescue in 1988.

By the time Bush reached the last page of his About Faces book, I was so
traumatized I instantly "became what I read" when I read the last verse
aloud as ordered:

I am a True Patriot living an American Dream,
I will become my role when you pull my string.
I will become my part, so I can 'be all I can be'
'Cause just like the Vice President, I am what I read.
--cont--
Aloha, He'Ping,
Om, Shalom, Salaam.
Em Hotep, Peace Be,