-Caveat Lector-

>> >There's more on Farah, sorry I don't have more
>> time.Sincerely, Steven Rendall Senior Analyst
FAIR

>> Wow. I have always kinda liked Joe Farah for
his
>> ability to get formented at the
>> latest Statist Outrage. Looks like you really
blew
>> him out of the water though.
>>
>> Imagine... rumors that he contributed to a Rush
>> Limbaugh book!
>>
>> Guess that completely discredits his Statist
Muck
>> Raking!
>>
>> Thank God for F.A.I.R. (For Authoritarian Inane
>> Reporting).
>>
>> B.T.W., since F.A.I.R. employs "senior
analysts",
>> wonder what a "Junior Analyst" does?
>>
>> Ferret out "secret" contributors to Rush
Limbaugh

J2 wrote:
>What are you so pissed off about? Wasn't that
good info about
>Farah? Did you know all that about Farah? I
didn't.

>I know it's hard to be a Libertarian in the real
world, but
>lighten up anyway.

I'm not really pissed off. Ho  Ho Ho, just my
usual carefree libertatian self.

However, while I sit here chuckling to myself, I
do wonder why these leftist -statists
feel compelled to "defend" The Government when the
Feds police state excesses
are exposed by truthful, brave journalists like
Farah.

Rather then attack by innuendo (which FAIR appears
to specialize in) why can't they practice some
honesty and offer factual criticism of Farah's
specific points?

Why does FAIR feel so compelled to defend the
indefensible through dissembling
and disinformation?

Amusedly yours,
flw