-Caveat Lector-

ShadowGov Strikes Again!
Help us catch a Rapist.

Bill Clinton raped Juanita Broaddrick.
ShadowGov.com seeks to avenge her.

Tens of millions heard about ShadowGov from its introduction at the O.J.
Simpson auction in Hollywood Feb. 16th. (We destroyed Simpson’s trophies
declaring his guilt and calling for reforms in the justice system.) And
now, one week later, tens of millions, including Bill Clinton, saw
ShadowGov strike again. In 100 cities across America, the government reform
group organized a coordinated protest to get the rapist out of the White
House. Since Bill Clinton remains in office, ShadowGov’s second wave will
bring us to 200 cities across America this Saturday, March 6th.

More at http://www.shadowgov.com/

All the Clinton Rape News on the net:
http://www.shadowgov.com/rapenews.html

"Bill Clinton is a cold bastard who might have been killed if he had not
been governor of Arkansas."
-Juanita Broaddrick
-----------
"The aim of every political Constitution, is or ought to be first to obtain
for rulers, men who possess most wisdom to discern, and most virtue to
pursue, the common good of society; and in the next place, to take the most
effectual precautions for keeping them virtuous whilst they continue to
hold their public trust."
-James Madison
The presidency has brought me such an enormous
feeling of power and control, similar to that
feeling I get when I rape women, only better.....
-Bill Clinton, probably from his personal journal.
[EMAIL PROTECTED]     The Patriot Resource Center:
                                 http://www.geocities.com/CapitolHill/6627/