-Caveat Lector-

At 12:23 AM 2/27/99 EST, you wrote:
> -Caveat Lector-

><< In 100 cities across America, the government reform
> group organized a coordinated protest to get the rapist out of the White
> House. Since Bill Clinton remains in office, ShadowGov’s second wave will
> bring us to 200 cities across America this Saturday, March 6th. >>
>
>And of course, since you are such defenders of virtue, you'll want Clarence
>Thomas out, too.  Oh, what is that ancient phrase, "due process?"  That's Old
>English, isn't it?  Not applicable here, of course.  Nothing like a little
>selective virtue.

The allegations against Clarence Thomas by groupie Anita Hill were, by due
process, shown to be false.
But we are patiently waiting for due process to commence on rapist Clinton.

><<The presidency has brought me such an enormous
>feeling of power and control, similar to that
>feeling I get when I rape women, only better.....
>-Bill Clinton, probably from his personal journal.>>
>
>Excellent sourcing here.  Let me try...."We are a black ops group trying to
>defame a President."  -- PROBABLY from the ShadowGov web site owner's
personal
>journal.  *Now* I'm a good little reporter.
>Samantha

I think it's obvious that 'quote' is satire.  Defaming Clinton?  He does a
superb job of defaming himself.  He doesn't need my help.
Mike